U.S. Ruling Class Admits Israel Has Killed Civilians With U.S. Bombs

Date:

The ruling class in the United States has admitted that Israel has killed civilians (members of the slave class) with its bombs. The munitions have been used against population centers, U.S. ruler Joe Biden has stated.

The U.S. tyrant warned that Washington would halt bomb shipments to West Jerusalem (its main ally in the Middle East) should Israel expand its offensive in the southern Gaza town of Rafah.

Israel Battles Hamas In Rafah As U.S. Halts Some Weapons Shipments

“Civilians have been killed in Gaza as a consequence of those bombs and other ways in which they go after population centers,” Biden told U.S. news channel, CNN. Earlier, the US had paused a shipment of more than a thousand 2,000-pound (900kg) bombs slated for Israel amid concerns about the use of the larger munitions in the overcrowded conditions of Rafah.

“We’re not going to supply the weapons and artillery shells,” the U.S. ruler said, referring to them as “the weapons that have been used historically to deal with Rafah, to deal with the cities.”

That decision to halt weapons shipments to Israel did not seem to cull the desire to invade Rafah, a city that Israel had planned to attack for several weeks.

Israel Approves A “Plan” To Attack Rafah in Gaza

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and its methods have already faced increased scrutiny as the military operation in overcrowded Gaza stretches into its seventh month. According to UN estimates, the population of the enclave was just over 2.2 million before the conflict began. Around 1.4 million displaced Palestinians are taking refuge in the small town of Rafah, a densely packed area that would suffer massive loss of life from these bombs being used. -RT

So far, Israel’s invasion of Rafah has been “limited” in scope.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has yet to respond to Biden’s unprecedented policy shift. But Yaakov Amidror, a former national security adviser to Netanyahu, said that “the surprise” of the warning has caught Israel off guard and will compel the war cabinet to reconsider whether and how it will enter Rafah — “if it will bear the consequence of going in without American support, or if it will stop the operation, which will allow Hamas to be unharmed in the area.”

“Israel will continue to fight Hamas until its destruction,” Israeli Foreign Minister Israel Katz wrote Thursday on X, without mentioning the crisis. “There is no war that is more just.”

According to a report by The Washington Post, Israel’s envoy to the United Nations, Gilad Erdan, described Biden’s decision as “disappointing and frustrating.” It could “harm Israel’s ability to obtain one of this war’s main objective — toppling Hamas, for a better future for the entire region,” he said in a radio interview.

“Any pressure on Israel, any limitations on it, even from close allies who care for our interests, are being interpreted by our enemies … as something that gives them hope,” he added.

Read the full article here

spot_img

Share post:

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.

Popular

More like this
Related

Safety Tips for Traffic Stops When Carrying a Gun

Seeing blue lights in your mirror while driving is...

Mantis BlackbeardX: The Pinnacle AR Dryfire System

Next Post Coming Soon...▶ I’m a huge fan of dry...

Facebook Marketplace Meetup for $5k Bracelet Ends in Self-Defense Shooting

LEE COUNTY, FL — On June 15, 2024, at...

Hunter Biden's case just got a lot tougher after Supreme Court's new gun ruling

Join Fox News for access to this content You...