Enclosed emitter reflex sights are all the rage these days but few companies have put forward a green dot version meant for handguns, that is until now. The new Viridian OPMOD Omega Green Dot will come standard with several different mounts so you can use it either on a native ACRO footprint or adapt it for use on an RMR footprint using the included adapter plate. The Omega Green Dot is currently only being offered in a 5 MOA dot reticle version and has a stated maximum battery life of up to 50 thousand hours.
More from Viridian @ TFB:
The New Enclosed Omega Green Dot from Viridian And OpticsPlanet
Viridian Omega Closed Emitter Green Dot Sight
- Green Dot Advantage: Boost your aim with an eye-friendly 5 MOA green dot reticle—rapid target lock achieved.
- Crystal Clear Optics: Experience unmatched clarity and color transmission through the proprietary green multi-coated lens.
- Enhanced Viewing: Top-placed electronics streamline the sight, increasing and lowering the viewing window while keeping the overall design compact.
- Closed Emitter Superiority: The closed design wards off the elements and speeds up dot acquisition for accurate shots. Features ACRO mount with RMR adapter and High Mount for Co-witness.
- Built for a Tactical Advantage: Trust in durable 6061 aluminum, INSTANT-ON activation, auto shut-off, & tactile audible controls.
The Viridian OPMOD Omega Green Dot is being sold exclusively on OpticsPlanet and comes at a price of $329.99. For more information including a complete list of specifications, you can visit http://opticsplanet.com/.
Read the full article here